April 28, 2023
- Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems.
- Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
- Should be able to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more.)
- Would have to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills.
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field .
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work across different mediums
Skills And Experience
- 0-1year experience
- Understanding of branding and ability to design assets that align with brand guidelines.
- Experience with photography or photo editing.
- Interest in keeping up with design trends and staying up-to-date with design software and tools.