April 28, 2023
- Manage a team of designers, providing guidance, feedback, and mentorship to help them grow their skills and careers.
- Stay up-to-date on latest industry trends and technologies, and share knowledge with the team to ensure we are always pushing boundaries.
- Create detailed style guides, brand guidelines, and other documentation to maintain consistency across all touch points.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that designs are properly implemented and meet the highest standards.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and budget constraints.
- Effectively communicate complex ideas visually, in writing, and through presentations.
- Take initiative to improve processes and workflows, and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, and provide thoughtful solutions to challenges.
- Help shape the direction of the company’s visual identity, and evolve it as needed.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, and keep an eye out for opportunities to differentiate .
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership experience in managing a team of designers
Skills And Experience
- 10+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
- 4+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Ability to collaborate with and provide guidance to cross-functional teams, including content, social media, and development teams.
- Strong project management and communication skills to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.